This 64-page booklet explains the gospel in a chronological manner from creation to the cross. Using expressive line art illustrations and carefully controlled text, the core message of the Bible is explained in simple-to-understand English so that even someone who uses English as a second language can clearly understand.
It is priced so it can be given away in large numbers. Churches can present these booklets to visitors or they can be given out at concerts or church programs. Individuals can also give the booklet like a gospel tract to family, friends and neighbours.
This book is a variant of What are Christmas and Easter All About? The text is identical but it uses expressive line art. It is also titled for use beyond the Christmas and Easter seasons.
- Written for those with limited language skills: Using EasyEnglish, it is suitable for children, teens, ESL and people who do not read a lot.
- Priced for mass giveaways: This booklet is very affordable. Bought in bulk, it is priced less than a cup of coffee—cheaper than a Christmas or Easter card. It is ideal to giveaway in large numbers. A church can hang one on every door in a neighbourhood without breaking the budget!
- Assumptions: Assumes reader has little or no prior knowledge of the Bible
- Chronological: Begins with the creation of the universe, and then progressing sequentially through key Old Testament stories, it moves into the New Testament to reveal the meaning of the cross and the tomb. The main story of the Bible is tied together into one universal, all-encompassing drama. The content is brief so a reader can complete the book in approximately 45 minutes.
- Expressive line art: Illustrations by gifted artist, Matt Almy, bring the gospel story to life.